What I Can Do

Hello.

This web page exists not only for easy reference to my resume, but to provide a few insights into who I am and what I can offer to my next employer. If you are reading this page, in all likelihood you were directed here as part of my application. Since I have been a hiring manager in my career, one thing I know is that managers hate having their time wasted by people who just cannot qualify for the job. Therefore, if I have applied to your company, it was after I considered who you are and what you do, and what I can offer if I become part of your team.

You are what you do. That's sort of my motto, and for me that means that in everything I do, I want to excel and to accomplish every goal and surpass expectations. I am flexible and have a lot of exprience at multi-tasking, but I also know how to be organized and stay on task. My two key strengths are analysis and leading teams in projects. I have solved some difficult problems for my companies, found new and improved ways to track performance and improve communication, and I have always been good at spotting and maximizing the strengths of my staff.

I've done a lot of work with SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint, but I have also worked on many other spreadsheet and query systems as well, and I have some experience in just about every business machine out there as a user, including ADP, Kronos, Cognos, PeopleSoft, Quickbooks, Dun & Bradstreet, Pacer, and Lexis Nexis. That, of course, is in addition to all of the normal business machinery, such as copiers, fax machines, scanners for Documentum, and so on. I have all the nominal technical skills you would expect for an experienced business manager and accountant.

My best strengths, however, are displayed in how I do my job, and to that end I am presenting some situational stories where I show a problem or opportunity, my solution, and the results from it. These stories should also help you see my style of work and ability to come up with effective solutions.

Thanks very much for visiting my page, and reading my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment